11.21.2011

Laziness + Nostalgia = Blog Post!

I'm feeling ultra lazy tonight, but I made a commitment to myself to try and post something new everyday on this blog. So, I decided for tonight I would show off some older photos I've taken that I'm proud of. I haven't done any photography in quite awhile, but I'm hoping to get a new camera sometime soon so I can get back into the game. The one I have is not nearly up to par. I figured if I go through these old photos and put them out into the world, maybe that will motivate me to start clicking my shutter again. 
(Daily Dose after the photos)

black bear, Omaha Zoo

lioness, Omaha Zoo

lizard, Omaha Zoo

Asia & Ayanna

Rochelle & Ayanna

Ayanna

Freckles, a St. Bernard.

Freckles & Haley

Haley

Ayanna

Kami

Jordan

Ladder

Sky

Ayanna

Sky

Winter Windows

Jungle Gym
Haley
Now for your Daily Dose: 
My friend & fellow blogger Carli (Carli's blog) sent this to me yesterday, because she knows how much I love Boy Meets World. It's a tumblr page dedicated to them! I love it, they really don't make shows like this anymore. Topanga was an amazing role model for young girls, and the show is so well written. I usually find myself a little disappointed re-watching tv shows I loved when I was a kid, but this one doesn't ever disappoint! If you're also a fan, you should take a peek. It's like taking a walk down memory lane. 
Here's a few of my favorites: 



And here is the site where you can find all your favorite Boy Meets World moments: Happiest Show On Earth.
Enjoy! More crafts this week, I promise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment