11.25.2011

Music Therapy

I've been so busy with cleaning, packing, and getting ready for travelling this weekend that I haven't had a chance to do any craft tutorials. I have so many great ideas to share, they will just have to wait a few more days...so sit tight! 
In lieu of a crafty post, I thought I'd give you something else to entertain you. I'm making a road trip playlist since we'll be in the car for about ten hours round-trip this weekend, and I'm going to share some of my favorite songs right now. Hopefully you'll hear something that you like! Enjoy! 

 ANBB - One

 Beat Dis - Just Like

 Body Language - You Can

 Borgore - Foes (16bit Fuck Hoes Remix)

 FC Kahuna - Hayling

 Oasis - Wonderwall (Questions Version)

 Primary 1 - "Princess" (CHLLNGR remix)

 SALM - Schubert a la mode (the sexinvaders edit)

 Science Industry - This Is How It's Meant To Be

 Sleigh Bells - Tell Em (Diplo Remix)

 The Bird Day - Gonna Beg You

 The Temper Trap- Soldier On (Big City Love Affair Remix)

 Thunderheist - Jerk it

 The Streets - In The Middle (Nero Remix)

What are some of YOUR favorite songs right now?!

No comments:

Post a Comment