11.23.2011

Post-Laziness Post.

Sorry about the lack of a post yesterday, Shane and I went to bed pretty early and I didn't really have much to blog about. Speaking of Shane, funny story... after I did my last blog post, titled "Laziness + Nostalgia = Blog Post!" Shane came home from work and looked at the blog (he reads every post, what a sweetheart!) and he says, "Did you notice what shirt I'm wearing today?" and of course I didn't, so he shows me... 
"Nostalgia" T-shirt.
What a weird coincidence. Guess we were both feeling "nostalgic" that day. 

Yesterday was our last day at work before the holiday break, and our co-worker Erin remembered I mentioned my birthday was this weekend (Sunday, to be precise) and brought me a giant muffin! 
She said "I wanted to make you a cake, but all I had was muffin mix. So I made you a cake-sized muffin". I love it. It was delicious. Thanks, Erin!
blueberry yum-yum.


Today I'll be working on more of those Elmer's Glue design paintings, and I should have quite a few finished ones to post tomorrow evening. Here is my second one so far: 
I drew in the design with pencil first, made things MUCH easier.
Duh.

Daily Dose: 
One internet celebrity I've been totally in love with for years is Leslie Hall. Her and her group, Leslie & The Ly's never fail to make me laugh. She specializes in bedazzled sweaters and ridiculous songs/videos. From Ames, Iowa, I give you Leslie & The Ly's with "Tight Pants/Body Rolls"



I'm going to try to do another blog post later tonight. I've been in the creative mood today so I'll try to have something to show off this evening! If not, look forward to a very crafty post tomorrow! :)
In other news, Shane and I are going back to Iowa (where I'm from) for the weekend, to see visit my family and celebrate my birthday. I'm sure I will have lots of stories and pictures to share! 
I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday celebration with their loved ones!! 
♥ Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment