1.16.2012

Ch-ch-changes.

Man, it's been a crazy few weeks. Now that everything is finally winding down from the holidays, the new year and our recent Iowa trip, I'm focusing a lot of energy on getting my Etsy store up and running. I am so excited to get it started and pull in some extra $$! This week I'm gathering supplies and will be hard at work making some really unique pieces and I can't wait to show everyone! 
In my store, I'm going to be starting out with hand-made jewelry, and then branching out from there with home deco items/paintings, etc. I will also be doing custom pieces and special requests. 

In other news, this blog will be undergoing a lot of changes. I know it's changed a bit already, but you will see a much different look in the next couple weeks, as well as simpler navigation and it will be much more organized. Also, I'm implementing some other changes to the blog posts themselves. (I still plan on doing tutorials every week, but probably not until I get the store under control. That is my first priority.)

As far as the changes to the blog posts, I'm going to be doing specific features on certain days of the week. It's going to help me to organize my week and allow me enough time to actually DO everything. (AND KEEP MY SANITY!) 
Anyhow, here's the breakdown: 
Monday: Music Monday (A custom playlist to start off your week right!)
Wednesday: Witty Wednesday (An assortment of funny pictures/videos, etc...to get you through the end of the week!)
Friday: DIY FRIDAY! (This is where you will be seeing my tutorials from now on.)

And of course, while I'm not blogging, I'll still be whipping up items for the store. Check back regularly for updates, follow me, or "like" Questionable Logic on Facebook, so you can be among the first to view all the exciting new changes!

Oh, hi David Bowie.


No comments:

Post a Comment