3.29.2012

Painting, etc.

Since I didn't have a blog post scheduled for today, I thought I'd update everyone on what I've been working on this week. I mentioned in a previous post about being commissioned to do a painting for a friend's anniversary...well, I finally finished it last night and wanted to share it with all of you! I'm no Van Gogh by any means, but I'm pretty proud of it. :)

Here is the progression of my work...

rough sketch

sketch cutout

sketch on canvas, with a few background details

added in background...

BAM! finished product.
The twinkle lights across the top even glow in the dark!



Aside from the painting, I did add some new items to the store recently. Check em out!
(Click photo below to visit the store. Links to individual listings are captioned under each picture.)

Home


Rasta Bracelet $8
beads are handmade by yours truly, with polymer clay.

Purple Shroom Earrings $5
shrooms are handmade by yours truly, with polymer clay.

Shimmery Neutral Thumbprint Earrings $4
thumbprint pendants are handmade by yours truly with polymer clay.

Tutti Frutti Necklace $14
pendant is handmade by yours truly with polymer clay.

Rasta Triangle Necklace $14
pendant is handmade by yours truly with polymer clay

Pearly White Beaded Owl Necklace $16

Rosebud Earrings $5/pair
rosebuds are handmade by yours truly with polymer clay.


close-up of yellow rosebud earrings.



Thanks for stopping by! Stop back this weekend for a new DIY tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment