4.06.2012

Happy Easter!

No DIY project this weekend, unfortunately. I have a busy weekend planned and lots of work to get done for the shop. I will be back in action for Music Monday though!

While I've got you here, I might as well show you some new things I added to the shop...
All of them (except for the last two) were made with polymer clay.
The last two listings, which are the black and silver flower earrings and the blue glass twist bracelet are beaded.

(To visit the store main page, click the "Baubleheadz" picture. Links to individual listings are captioned under each piece.)

Home

gold and marbled coffee layered thumbprint earrings

pink & yellow marbled earring set

very berry earrings

glow-in-the-dark shroomtastic earrings

lime green & white layered thumbprint earrings

lime green crescent earrings

marbled coffee thumbprint earrings
pink & purple layered thumbprint earrings

black & silver flower earrings

blue glass twist bracelet


And don't forget, I am always up for making custom pieces. 
Get in touch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment