6.02.2012

update & photo dump

Apologies for the lack of posts this week, I have been so crazy busy that I haven't had much time for anything. Next week, I should be back to posting like normal, starting off with a brand new Music Monday.

In the meantime, I thought I'd give you a little peek into what I've been up to lately, and some new jewelry I've added to the shop.

me and shane before my first day at work, wearing our smocks.











Last week, my friend Cathy came to visit, and we ventured down to Chicago to see the Shedd Aquarium & The Willis Tower.

There was a hilarious "Harry Otter" T-shirt at the Shedd gift shop:


And the Shedd was also doing a special exhibit on Jellyfish. Look at these sweet photos I got!


these were upside-down jellyfish, in a tank above my head. 

and these are the upside-down jellyfish from the top.





and some other neat photos from the Aquarium.....

chameleon

pregnant seahorse











And some other photos from our trip to Chi-town...


a view from the Willis Tower


from the Skydeck glass floor.



And last but not least, here are some new pieces that I added to the shop recently... Every bead (except for the skull beads, the hunter green disc beads, and the metallic gold beads) were handmade by me!
Click the Baubleheadz picture to go to my Etsy shop, or click the individual links below each picture to visit that particular listing. Enjoy!



Home


layered bead 'n' chain necklace

beaded skull bracelet

hunter green & metallic gold beaded bracelet

hot tropics marbled thumbprint pendant bracelet

spooky skull earrings

green goddess earrings

BACONator earrings

faux stone drop earrings

granite pastels beaded bracelet

rockin' red beaded bracelet

neutral love beaded bracelet

blue-tiful beaded bracelet

metallic jellyfish earrings

multi-marbled drop earrings

red heat bracelet

neopolitan beaded bracelet

neutrality necklace

rainbow connection bracelet



Aaaaaand that's all for now. Have a great weekend, and stop back on Monday for a brand new playlist!

xoxo,
Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment