3.18.2013

The O.C. Now & Then

HI all! Hope everyone had a fun and safe St. Patrick's Day. I spent the weekend working and watching The O.C. for the millionth time (my St. Patty's plans fell through at the last second) when I heard Marissa Cooper say something like "This is the last day of 2003" and I realized.... The O.C. started TEN years ago! I feel so damn old. 
After I got over that, I did some googling because I was curious what the actors/actresses in the show look like ten years later. I hope you're curious too, because that's what I'm about to show you. Here we go! 
The O.C. - Now & Then

First up, of course, is Mischa Barton, who played Marissa Cooper, a teeny tiny troubled teen.

Here she is then...




And then TEN years later.... I think she still looks beautiful, and she looks like she's at a healthier weight than she was ten years ago. 






Next up, of course is Ben McKenzie, who played the misunderstood new kid from Chino, Ryan Atwood.


Here he is then......


So mopey. I'm gonna call him Edward Sullen.




And here he is in 2013.... WITH A SMILE! 




Next...... freakin' Adam Brody, who plays geeky underdog and Ryan's 'brother'.

Here he is then.......

A bajillion teenaged girl hearts just skipped a beat.




 And here he is at Sundance 2013....

Mrrrowwwww! Looking 8 kinds of foxy.





Next, of course, Rachel Bilson, who is his love interest for pretty much the entire series as Summer Roberts.


Here she is then......


A budding style icon...




And here she is now....

A beloved style icon.


And we can't forget Chris Carmack, who played Luke Ward, Marissa's ex-boyfriend and angsty jock.


Here he is then..... 

I always hated Luke. One of the reasons being DAT FACE.




And here he is NOW! 

Holy Crapola. YOU CAN HAVE MY SOUL.




Now that we've got the basics out there, I thought I'd throw in the Cohen and Cooper parents.....

Here is Peter Gallagher, who I've always had a weird crush on. (Although I always think of him as Buddy Kane from American Beauty) in the O.C., he plays Sandy Cohen, Adam's dad and Ryan's adoptive father.

Here he is then......

tell 'em how it is, Sandy!



And here he is now.....

Mee-ow. A Silver fox. Glad to see those eyebrows haven't gone ANYWHERE.


Now it's time to see Kelly Rowan, who played Sandy's wife Kirsten.

Here she is then..... 




And here she is now......


Doesn't look like she's changed much at all, but I chose this picture mainly because she's with Kelly Rutherford, who plays Lily Van Der Woodsen (mom to Blake Lively) on Gossip Girl. I always thought these two were the same person until I started watching The O.C. again. I swear they are twins!! CYLONS!


And we can't forget the Coopers. 

Let's take a look at Tate Donovan, who plays Jimmy Cooper, Marissa's dad.



Here he is then.....

 

And here he is now.....

Another silver fox!!



And Julie Cooper, played by Melinda Clarke 


Here she is then..... 



And ten years later..... 




Not much has changed. Although I do like her hair auburn....

No comments:

Post a Comment