5.02.2013

shop update

Hi blog world! No PURRSday today, I'll be busy doing spring cleaning, painting, and adding new listings to the shop. There will definitely be a DIY post tomorrow, though, so don't worry.

To be honest, I have been contemplating getting rid of PURRSday and coming up with something different to put in its place. It doesn't seem to generate any extra interest, and it was more for me than anyone else (sometimes I just need cute animal pictures to get me through the week, don't judge me.) I think I have an idea of what I'd like to do instead, so we'll see how that pans out next week.

I hope you guys don't hate me for switching things up all the time. I just enjoy change, and hate when things get boring. Anywho, since I'm not doing a PURRSday post today, I thought I'd update you all on what's new in the shop. Enjoy!!

navy blue resin disc earrings

wild iris resin disc earrings

white resin disc earrings

baby pink resin disc earrings

beige resin disc earrings

goldenrod resin disc earrings

coral resin disc earrings

"under the microscope" coaster set

mint, peach & coral polymer clay bubble necklace

set of 4 stackable silver bar bracelets

set of 4 stackable silver bar bracelets

mixer braid necklace

beaded faux turquoise pendant necklace

faux turquoise adjustable cross ring

turquoise pyramid stud earrings

bright red pyramid stud earrings

deep purple pyramid stud earrings

black polymer clay statement necklace with gold accents

natural hemp braid necklace with hot pink accents

handpainted hunter green vinyl cuff

handpainted turquoise vinyl cuff

No comments:

Post a Comment