1.14.2014

(late) birchbox december 2013

Ahhhh I received my January BBox today, and realized I had completely forgotten to post December's box! Here's a quick recap of what I received for my final box of 2013.

different box! cute.



"Hello" perfume by Harvey Prince. I LOVE this perfume, and wear it all the time since I received it in this box. Very citrusy, but light and a little floral as well. 

Color Club nail polish. The name of this one escapes me at the moment, but it is a nice dark, deep teal and looks great on the nail!

I have always been pretty "meh" about these hairties.  I don't understand what's so special about them. Maybe someone can explain? 

Embrolisse Lait-Creme Concentre Nourishing Moisturizer. I have been using this a lot as an eye primer, and for that it works GREAT. It makes my eyelids silky and smooth, but not greasy or shiny looking. I haven't tried to use it as a moisturizer yet, though.


Jour d'automne Non-Aerosol Hairspray. This one is kind of 50/50 for me. It really just depends on what I want out of the hairspray for the specific style I'm going for. If I just want to have natural looking volume and leave my hair down, this works just fine. It gives a really light lift, and doesn't make your hair all crunchy like some other non aerosol hairsprays. If i want more hold, however, this doesn't quite do the trick, and I have to use an aerosol hairspray. Granted, I don't use hairspray all that often to begin with, so it's not a huge loss, and I have used it several times since I received it.




So there's December! I'll be taking photos of my January box tomorrow to show all of you, because I am SO EXCITED ABOUT IT!!! 
xoxo
Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment